Our sole purpose is to provide loving, spiritual and physical care for those in the community of Jehovah’s Witnesses who find themselves needing to be cared for by others, due to old age or infirmity.
- To keep a spiritual focus based on firm scriptural principles before those needing care and those providing care. James 1:27; Proverbs 3:27,28.
- To give spiritual comfort, encouragement and support and promote the well-being and independence of all persons in our care
- To provide an environment where people will feel loved, safe and cared for and where person centred care is promoted
- To give a service where these loved ones hopes and desires will be understood and their beliefs, preferences, culture, values and rights are respected
- To assist all to attend local meetings, assemblies and conventions should they be able and desire to do so
- To make opportunities for reading and bible study available for those not able to take advantage of attending meetings